- 3 MONTHS
- BASIC UNDERSTANDING AND APPLICATION OF SPORT PSYCHOLOGY IN A PROFESSIONAL SET UP
- REMOTE LEARNING/ IN PERSON LEARNING
- ELIGIBILITY: MA/MSC. ANY FIELD OF PSYCHOLOGY FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY and
- PASSIONATE ABOUT SPORTS
- AVAILABLE IN MUMBAI AND PUNE
COPE: Career Options in Psychology and Education
The C.O.P.E Project (Career Orientations in Psychology & Education) is an initiative by a few like minded qualified psychology graduates, all from 2010 batch D.G. Ruparel College, Mumbai. Through this initiative, we aim to educate young minds the right pathways and options to get to their goal in the field of psychology. Since the pandemic hit the world, we have been organising webinars at a very minimal cost so that students can attend and get the right information about how to proceed with careers in psychology and what they can expect once they start working.
SPORT PSYCHOLOGY TRAINING PROGRAMME
Bachelors or Masters in Psychology with an inclination to have a career in sport psychology?
Drop in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn and work in person or virtually under the guidance of Varadayini and our expert sport psychologist, Mrs. Mugdha Bavare.
TEA TALKS/COFFEE CONVERSATIONS WITH SPORT PSYCHOLOGISTS
An initiative to get sport psychologists in India together to:
1. Discuss ethical issues
2. To enhance knowledge by sharing
3. Discuss opportunities
4. Shape the next generation
5. Make the field rigorous and ethical professionally
Next Scheduled session:
TBA. Click to register